6.03.2010

I told Tess to get dressed this morning. She did a great job. I rarely pick out clothes for her anymore. When she came in and asked me to do up her pants, I thought to myself "I didn't know she had capris like that."



Upon taking a closer look, the are in fact, not capris. They are Sophie's size 2T pants. How they ended up in Tess' folded laundry, I have no idea.


Do you know the type of money I could save on "Hand-me-ups"? And I am secretly jealous that her butt can fit in a size 2T. Some people have all the luck.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL--- Drew (Eight years old) accidentally wore Jonas' (Two year old) underwear to school the other day--- LOL. It makes you think of ways to save doesn't it--- ha ha that is too funny.

Michelle said...

So funny! I have one like that, we call Brittany bitty-butt. But now she has really big feet and steals my shoes-guess that could save me some there if I was willing to share!

ellen said...

Way to rock the capris, Tess!!

Katherine said...

ha ha we used to do that with Alex and Bailee...gotta love it.

Anonymous said...

tess is adorable!

my 7 year old will wear his little brothers clothes all the time. however, the capri look doesn't work well on him. i am so confused with 3 boys worth of laundry, i make a lot of mistakes. i can't wait until they are all close to the same size. i think i'll just have a communal closet. i kinda do that already with socks...